As an Analyst/Associate at Verdane you have a key role in all phases of the investment process, as well as in managing and developing existing portfolio companies.
- You will be part of the investment team and work with evaluating new opportunities and conducting reviews covering areas such as strategic, commercial and market analysis
- You are expected to conduct independent financial and business analysis, as well as assist in project management
- You will be involved as a team member in due diligence and transaction processes
- You will be active in the management of existing portfolio companies together with more senior Verdane colleagues. You are however expected to quickly learn and develop to be able to soon take on a more independent role, e.g. representing Verdane funds on the board of portfolio companies
- You will prepare analysis and draft presentations prior to e.g. meetings in the Investment Committee
- You will form an active part of Verdane and contribute to the development of an outstanding and sustainable firm
Verdane is looking for an Analyst/Associate with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a strong drive, who has a passion for building successful businesses in the Nordics. You are interested in how technology can be a growth enabler for building successful companies.
As a person, you collaborate well in a down-to-earth and value-based culture that is committed to creating long-lasting relationships. You have strong interpersonal as well as analytical skills, plus a genuine interest in developing companies and in making business deals and investment decisions. In addition, you need to be able to work at a high pace in a professional manner, both independently and in teams.
- The ideal candidate combines hands-on experience from a technology driven entrepreneurial growth company with a solid financial, analytical and strategic skill set. Alternatively, you have worked with technology enabled growth businesses from a management consulting or investment banking role, or from e.g. a business development or m&a function in a more established technology driven company.
- You probably have 1-3 years full time professional experience
- Special industry expertise within software or e-commerce is an advantage
- Experience from transactions, including valuation and due diligence, is an advantage
- You are fluent in English and in Danish
Please apply by emailing your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with the reference Analyst/Associate in Copenhagen in the email's subject field no later than 20th of July, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Welna tel +45 219 96 757. Due to summer holidays, candidates selected for interviews are likely to be contacted by the end of July or early August 2018. Interviews are planned to take place during August 2018.
Verdane funds seek to be the preferred investor in and active owner of technology-enabled growth companies in Northern Europe. They provide flexible growth capital to fast-growing software, consumer internet, energy or high-technology industry businesses. The funds are distinctive in that they can invest either in a single company or in portfolios of companies. Verdane funds have invested in over 300 holdings over the past 14 years. Verdane Capital Advisors has 30 employees and are present in all the Nordic countries as well as UK. Examples of our investments are Boozt.com, EasyPark, Mathem, Eleven, Caliroots and RoyalDesign. Please visit our website www.verdane.com for more information about us.